- President, Lost Lake Property Owners Association, former Treasurer.
- Board of Directors of the Martin County Taxpayers Association, Treasurer.
- Citizen Representative, Martin County EMS Advisory Council.
- Board of Directors, Seabranch Boulevard Master Maintenance Association, Treasurer.
- MBA, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, 1971
- BS Chemistry, Clarkson University, Potsdam, New York, 1964
Forty years experience with manufacturing oriented companies, large and small, private and public. I have held the positions of President, Vice President, COO, General Manager and CFO. I have been on the Board of Directors of two private companies and a public NASDAQ small cap company where I served as the CFO.
I have lived in a number of localities including the states of New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin and North Carolina. After living in Boca Raton for six months I moved to Martin County in 1996 and decided to remain here after retiring several years ago.
I have never been affiliated with any residential or commercial builders or developers either in Martin County or anywhere else.